Service Philosophy Statement
Clients come to Lederach Architecture because:
- As Principal Architect, I am 100% involved in each project from conception to completion.
- I have humility to accept feedback – Feedback = Knowledge and better understanding.
- I recognize that better ideas arise from working together and lead to discovery through unexpected sources.
- I recognize that successful design and building comes from collaboration and communication.
- I have a willingness to explore possibilities – never just a single solution.
- I respond to the needs, values and contexts of the people who occupy a building to provide functional and creative design solutions.
- I build on a strong legacy by sharing knowledge and experiences for a stronger and meaningful outcome.
- I encourage client engagement to enrich the solution.
- I recognize that Architecture is more than the aesthetics and philosophy, it’s also about making our clients lives better.
- I recognize that today’s modern design is economically, culturally and environmentally sensitive.
- I recognize that EVERY project’s inspiration is unique and is inspired by its people and environment.